3 Easy Steps to Enroll in a Private Health Services Plan
Complete the online form or contact June Borle' at 604-874-4429 or Toll-free 888-880-2266.
- June will follow up to ensure the information received is correct and helps to select the best Trustee to manage your Trust.
Trust Documents are processed and mailed to you within 10 business days.
Sign and return Trust Documents to Trustee. And you’re ready to submit a claim.
How to Submit a Claim
Follow these three steps to fast track your claim submission to get reimbursed sooner!
Enter receipts into the online claim form which calculates everything for you. TIP: Make sure your receipts show a service date and payment date.
Print claim form. Fax, scan or mail the claim form with receipts. If you are part of a spousal plan, include claim statements to get reimbursed for what the insurance plan did not cover.
Trustee adjudicates claim and reimbursement to your personal chequing account by direct deposit within 3-5 business days.
Our experience shows a Private Health Services Plan works best when regular monthly contributions are made with employees. However, you can also transfer funds from you business bank account directly to your Trust or mail a cheque when submitting a claim.
Once set up, a Private Health Services Plan runs smoothly.
Private Health Services Plan (PHSP) Resources:
What are the Benefits of a Private Health Services Plan?
- Non-taxable benefit to owners, active shareholders, employees and dependents
- No monthly premiums, no co-insurance, no health questions, no age limit, this is not insurance
- Lower cost alternative to group insurance
- Vast list of eligible expenses
- Employer is in control of benefits offered to employees
More questions about the Private Health Services Plan? Complete the online form or contact June Borlé at (604) 874-4429 or Toll-free (888) 880-2266.