What is a Private Health Services Plan (PHSP)?
A Private Health Services Plan (PHSP) is a Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) approved plan that is an effective way for businesses to convert all healthcare and dental expenses into a fully tax deductible business expense. This tax strategy can result in significant savings for small businesses and large corporations.
Benefits of Enrolling with Trusted Advisor
June will show you that group insurance is not your only option when paying for dental and healthcare expenses.
Trusted Advisor makes Private Health Services Plans simple for business owners:
- One-time set up fee
- Streamlined enrollment process
- Customized individual plans for you and your employees
- No extra cost to enroll employees
- Straight forward claim submission
- Submit claims anytime
- Original receipts not required
- Fast reimbursements by direct deposit
- List of eligible expenses is vast
To get started, simply complete the Private Health Services Plan (PHSP) online application or contact June Borlé at (604) 874-4429 or Toll-free (888) 880-2266.